WKO Promoters Course:
Implementing training for promoters to ensure that they adhere to regulatory guidelines, to operate within the organising of an event.
Course content covers:
- Design & Develop an Event Plan
- Event Security
- Event Health & Safety
- Medical Cover
- Event Analysis and Evaluation
- Design an Event Environment
- Developing & Maintaining Good Will of Supporters
- Rules, Regulations and Officiating in Boxing Martial Arts
- Boxing & Martial Arts Injuries
- Bout Matchmaking
- Marketing Communications for Event Promotion
Promoter's licence will be valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
These courses are worth £55 WKO has generously funded England Kickboxing with £100,000 worth training courses to develop the sports of Kickboxing in England.
For further CPD WKO also offer higher level promoter qualifications, currently not covered under this funding.